Portfolio - Art Cheap Prices! Pixel Artist Offering Services

Y

Yo-Blob

Hi! My name is Curtis and my favourite part of making games has always been the pixel art. If you like my style and want me to work on your project, please let me know! If you need more or need less work done, I'm eager to get going on projects of any size, but I've thrown together some bundles that should give a sense of pricing for an average project.

9x9 Pixel Sprites

Minimum Pixel Size Character

16x16 Pixel Sprites

Higher Resolution Characters

At the moment I don't have a full set of the same movements to show for larger characters, but here's a few examples of my work with characters around the "Super Mario" or classic Sonic sprite sizes. Characters around this size would be $30 for the same range of motion (idle, run, jump, and attack) and will have more frames in their animations.

32x32 Pixel Sprites

Here's some work I've done in the 32x32 sprite box department! A similar package to the ones above for 32x32 would be $12.

I did all of the tiles and background work for a youtube channel's opening sequence (everything but the characters, who were re-skins of megaman sprites). Screenshot below (sorry about artifacting, I only have the compressed video and these jpegs now, but am still happy with how the graphics turned out)!

Hope to hear from you about your project soon!

- Curtis

Last edited by a moderator: