Portfolio - Art Cheap pixels for you

N

Nirwanda

Hello, I am Nirwanda, welcome to my pixel shop!
I have been doing this for a while now, and am 100% committed to offering you a good service and do the best to satisfy your needs. I hope we can work together! :)

Here's the general pricing list (though these may be open for discussion):

Icons: starting at $1, varies by size
Small sized 3x4 Character sheet: $12+$3 for additional poses
Large 3x4 characters sheet: $18+$5 for additional poses
Portraits: $20+$8 per additional expression
Busts: $30+$8 per additional expression/+$12 for additional pose
Full character/ Static images: $40+$20 for additional pose
Anything else: $15/hour
1605561576687.png

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nirwanda

Finished a commision: portraits and sprites. Here's a sample. Hope you like them! And I wish my commisioner best of luck on her project.

N

Nirwanda

Well haven't been very active lately, only worked on two projects, and on one of them I can't reveal the results, here are some of the other one...

(Yes they are the same ones form the previous faces)

N

Nirwanda

It has been a while, hasn't it? Luckily I have had a few commissions to keep me entertained. I thank all the people who have given me work. Here is a sample of the ones I didn't completely butcher:

Also I made my first recolors, I apologize to the artist Makio Kuta for the poor job I did. Her work deserves so much better:

Anyway, thanks for taking a peek, and I hope I can work for you soon!

N

Nirwanda

Hey people, remember me? Had had only one client lately but he has made me work quite a bit. Here are some of the better results of it:

He's a great client who knows exactly what he wants and I feel like I've improved just by working for him. Anyway, I hope I can work for some of you soon!

M

Master Maker

What size is large and what size is small? And what exactly are you meaning by complex animated characters/full characters? What animations do those come with?

N

Nirwanda

Sorry about the vagueness I just kinda reworded the post from my rpg maker thread (which is what I'm more experienced with), that's why it sounds awkward.
It can be talked about, I mean it's not set in stone but a small character would be something around rpg maker's (48X48) while by large I mean a noticeably larger one like 100X100.
As for complex animated I mean, something really in-depth like an rpg maker battler.

Something complicated but not to this extreme would be priced somewhere in between.
By full character, I mean a static image of a character's full body.

I hope that cleared the issue. If you've got any doubts just ask.

N

Nirwanda

Hey, I'm back, I kinda dropped my jamsadly, though I did make a few assets for it. Ready to take on new work.

N

Nirwanda

Hey how has it been? I have been working on commissions and my own game. Anyone got some work lying around? :D

D

drowned

I do, if you think you've improved enough since last time we talked to handle my sprites

N

Nirwanda

It has been a while, hasn't it? Been pretty busy. Business has been going great :)

Some stuff I made these days:

N

Nirwanda

Hey, I hope everyone's been alright!
So, work has been somewhat slow lately but I did manage to snatch a few commissions. Anyone needing some sprites?

I just noticed most recent work has been girls :p

N

Nirwanda

Wow, long time no post! I have been keeping myself busy, nonetheless...

I hope you all have been needing sprites ;)

N

Nirwanda

So I've been pretty busy lately. You busy with your game? What about getting some sprites? ;)

I hope you like my latest work!

Gzebra

Just wanted to say that I've requested a few sprites from Nirwanda, and I'm very much satisfied with the communication and the work he have done so far.

N

Nirwanda

Soo it has been ages since i advertised my spriting store. So message me if you're interested!
Here are some samples of what I've been doing lately:

N

Nirwanda

Wow, it has been ages! I've been pretty busy, that's why I haven't updated until now, but if anyone is interested in hiring me....

N

Nirwanda

Sp it's that time again when I post about what's been going on on this tiny corber of the spriting world. These are some of the stuff I've made recently. I hope you like them!

River

Looks very impressive. Sorry, I'm not clearly understand: "Small sized Character sheet: $12", so if I need the RPG top-down character (top, down, left and right) with full animation for all actions: Idle, move, attack, hurt and death with size 48-48px so how much total you will charge? I know this question is a bit delicate, I hope you sympathize with me. Thank you so much. And if I want, how I can contact with you? (email or something?)

N

Nirwanda

Sorry you're right, my prices are not very clear i will fix the description. It's just that i use almost the same template for this page and for my rpg maker work (which represents 95% of what i do). That's why I took it for granted that people will understand that a character sheet is a 3x4 walking sprite.
what you just described is exactly what i mean by a small sheet, the walking character would cost $12, then technically speaking, it would be $3 for any additional frames like idles. But i'm open to discussing this. That's my standard rpg maker price since people rarely ask for extra frames other than walking.
You can contact me via dms here or maybe you prefer email? If so i'm [email protected]

River

wow, that's good. Yeah, I love character full animation with all actions more than walking character, this means including some animation of attack, hurt and death. I'm glad you can do this with full animation. I will consider it and if I need to do a big project, hope you can have a discount I will contact you as soon as possible. I am very thankful for what you gave me the information. Hope I will cooperate with you soon. I will save your email address and will contact you when I need it. Thank you again.