Portfolio - Art Cheap pixels for you

Nirwanda

Hello, I am Nirwanda, welcome to my pixel shop!
I have been doing this for a while now, and am 100% committed to offering you a good service and do the best to satisfy your needs. I hope we can work together! :)

Here's the general pricing list:

Icons: starting at $1, varies by size
Small sized Character sheet: $12+$3 for additional poses
Large characters sheet: $18+$5 for additional poses
Portraits: $20+$8 per additional expression
Busts: $30+$8 per additional expression/+$12 for additional pose
Full character/ Static images: $40+$20 for additional pose
Anything else: $15/hour

Last edited:

Nirwanda

Finished a commision: portraits and sprites. Here's a sample. Hope you like them! And I wish my commisioner best of luck on her project.

Last edited:

Nirwanda

Well haven't been very active lately, only worked on two projects, and on one of them I can't reveal the results, here are some of the other one...

(Yes they are the same ones form the previous faces)

Last edited:

Nirwanda

It has been a while, hasn't it? Luckily I have had a few commissions to keep me entertained. I thank all the people who have given me work. Here is a sample of the ones I didn't completely butcher:

Also I made my first recolors, I apologize to the artist Makio Kuta for the poor job I did. Her work deserves so much better:

Anyway, thanks for taking a peek, and I hope I can work for you soon!

Last edited:

Nirwanda

Hey people, remember me? Had had only one client lately but he has made me work quite a bit. Here are some of the better results of it:

He's a great client who knows exactly what he wants and I feel like I've improved just by working for him. Anyway, I hope I can work for some of you soon!

What size is large and what size is small? And what exactly are you meaning by complex animated characters/full characters? What animations do those come with?

Nirwanda

Sorry about the vagueness I just kinda reworded the post from my rpg maker thread (which is what I'm more experienced with), that's why it sounds awkward.
It can be talked about, I mean it's not set in stone but a small character would be something around rpg maker's (48X48) while by large I mean a noticeably larger one like 100X100.
As for complex animated I mean, something really in-depth like an rpg maker battler.

Something complicated but not to this extreme would be priced somewhere in between.
By full character, I mean a static image of a character's full body.

I hope that cleared the issue. If you've got any doubts just ask.

Nirwanda

Hey how has it been? I have been working on commissions and my own game. Anyone got some work lying around? :D

Nirwanda

It has been a while, hasn't it? Been pretty busy. Business has been going great :)

Some stuff I made these days:

Nirwanda

Hey, I hope everyone's been alright!
So, work has been somewhat slow lately but I did manage to snatch a few commissions. Anyone needing some sprites?

I just noticed most recent work has been girls :p

Nirwanda

Wow, long time no post! I have been keeping myself busy, nonetheless...

I hope you all have been needing sprites ;)

Nirwanda

So I've been pretty busy lately. You busy with your game? What about getting some sprites? ;)

I hope you like my latest work!

Gzebra

Just wanted to say that I've requested a few sprites from Nirwanda, and I'm very much satisfied with the communication and the work he have done so far.

Nirwanda

Soo it has been ages since i advertised my spriting store. So message me if you're interested!
Here are some samples of what I've been doing lately:

Nirwanda

Wow, it has been ages! I've been pretty busy, that's why I haven't updated until now, but if anyone is interested in hiring me....