Chasersgaming

Chaser

Hi everyone, I wasn't sure whether to post or not, but thought why not feedback could be good.

A little about myself, aspiring game developer, amateur pixel artist and collector and do a few other bits and pieces as well, and have been learning gamemaker for about 2 years now, and been tinkering about with a few projects, one of the big projects is my website which uses the html5 module. Although a website isnt a game as such, I like to think my website is a little different from the norm. You can browse all about as you would a website, but with mine you will eventually be able to participate and collect coins, find and use objects to maybe unlock new things and even buy items to help you get further along in the mini games that will also become available to play, there is an inventory to store your items, collectables and you will be able to customise your avatar/player. It's kinda hard to explain what it's actually is, I like to see it as a combination of my artwork and progression in game development, and a celebration of games old and new, which come together in a mashup style withs influences of all sorts of game genres.

It's very early days but I continue to work on it on a monthly basis, as well as my other projects, it may have some bugs kicking about but to my knowledge it works ok so far.

Thoughts would be cool, but remember I'm a novice.

https://chasersgaming.itch.io/chasersgaming

Attachments