• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Chartboost Ext Android IOS problem

P

psychoanima

I bought this extension, I follow the instruction and in Testing mode (Chartboost dashboard) I am getting Success windows in my game which is good. However, when I switch off Testing mode from Chartboost dashboard, I am getting this msg in console when game calls showInterstitial();

DID FAIL TO LOAD INTERSTITIAL 'Default Error: NO_AD_FOUND‏

Is someone facing the same problem with this extension and chartboost?

P

psychoanima

I use chartboost aswell, did you make sure your App Id and App Signature match? Also did you set up your campaigns?
Yes, everything. Test mode and Cross Promotion (between my own two apps) is working. But when it comes to regular campaign it's showing that error msg. It's quite possible that there is no payed campaigns in my country where I am testing it :\