• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Graphics Character Sprites.

Hello, I'm looking for some good 8 directional character sprites. They don't have to be free. I looked in the marketplace and really didn't see anything.
This is mostly for testing purposes as of right now. If anyone knows where I can find them that would be awesome. Thanks.

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
If you just want some quick placeholders, you might wanna check out https://opengameart.org/

I did a quick search for "8 directional character" on OGA and the first hit is this sprite:

(released under CC0 license so you're free to use it without credit, but the original creator's name is "patvanmackelberg")

curato

Can't argue with that. Open game art has some of everything. that is usually my first place to look if I need something.