• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Character Select Issues

A

Agilitizer

So I'm working on a turn-based Final Fantasy style RPG and I am having an issue with the programming (I'm using Drag and Drop btw... I know, I know it's bad but I'm not a programmer in the least). When I click on different party members, I want the screen to display their stats, but as of right now whenever I click on a party member it just shows one set of stats for all the members, and doesn't change when I click a different member. The set is always the same no matter which one I click. Below are images of the blocks (its pretty zoomed out but that's as far as my crappy resolution can go :/) with notes. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks! Screenshot1.JPG Screenshot2.JPG Screenshot3.JPG

TheouAegis

Does GMS2 have a object info option or a show code option? Something that will show all of your code in text format so that we can actually read it? Maybe this is legible on a computer, but on my phone I can't make out the pictures.