1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Art Character art, sprite and tiles.

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by eadgear, Oct 7, 2016.

1. eadgear

eadgear Member

Hello, I'm a skilled character concept artist who already work with various clients. Expect me to deliver artworks in good quality. Emotion changes price is $5 per set (usually 8 faces) and $5 for each hand changes (that's $5 per emotion change with change of hand gestures, not $10 for change of face and hand gestures). Weaponry is $5-$10 depends on complexity but if happens that it doesn't need much attention to detail it is free ($5-$10 is those weapon that is as large as the character itself, the weaponry the same with image is free of charge).
    [​IMG]

eadgear_anime_commission_info_by_eadgear-dadxeig.png.jpg

Note: A clarification for the emotion set(8 faces), by adding $5 from any of the "anime full color commission" I'll draw 7 other emotions. So a headshot emotion set is $15, bust shot emotion set is $17, waist-up emotion set is $20. It is NOT $5 per emotion but $5 for the whole set.

I only accept payment through paypal.

[​IMG]

Sample head shot emotion set commission ($15)

emotion reference female2.png
    [​IMG]

TILES ART

back.png
    newtiles.png
    wave.gif

I can also draw tiles for mapping even animate it.

Prices for tiles:

32X32 = $4

Add $2 every time you double the size of the pixel (double NOT multiply it). It means if you have two 32x32 that's either 32x64 or 64x32, the cost of it is $6 ($4+$2=$6). Make it double again to make 64x64 the cost is $8. Recolor is $1. Animating is $2 per frame regardless of the size but if happens that the animation is too simple it will be only $1.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Character sprite set (4 directions) with the size of 32x48 is $21, additional $2 if both sides are different to each other.

[​IMG]

For inquiries, pm me here, reply to this post, or email me at matsudaryuu@gmail.com

To check more of my works just check my deviantart here: http://eadgear.deviantart.com/

Character sprites samples:

s1_ful.png sprite_gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2016