• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Changing Splash Screen and Display Name in Android

KSoftLabs

I've purchased a GameMaker Studio 2 Mobile license. But when exporting the APK Made with Game Maker Studio Splash screen shows. Further more when installed the app name is also "Made in GameMaker Studio 2". I've changed the Display name in Game options - Android and have uploaded splash screen into Images. I also tried login out and login in again but with no results. Every time I open the project the Splash screen and Display name has reverted the default "Made in GameMaker Studio 2". How can I fix this?

Amon

Uninstall the app from your device. Clear the temp/cache folders within the GMS2 preferences. Hit the clean button to clean your project. Recompile and see if that fixes it.

KSoftLabs

Issue I found was Android Options don't save into file options_android.yy in options>android. Therefore any changes such as Splash Screen, Display Name, Version etc. don't get saved. I haven't found any solutions for this but you can work around by manually editing the file using a editor such as Visual Studio Code.