GMC Forums Change the orange in VaporWave theme?

Change it to something else?

• lime green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • aqua

• blue

• light blue

• no change

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSJCoder

Some people (like me) think it'd be cool to play with the colouring, so, make your choice!

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
I think it should be a neon green or an black light type glow color
yeet.pngyeet.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45063

I believe I recall @Nocturne stating explicitly that the Cheap VaporWave theme is more of a joke and will not really be maintained (and I guess he is still swamped with other forum changes), so I would unfortunately have little hope for any change there.

S

SSJCoder

I believe I recall @Nocturne stating explicitly that the Cheap VaporWave theme is more of a joke and will not really be maintained (and I guess he is still swamped with other forum changes), so I would unfortunately have little hope for any change there.
we'll see if we can talk him into it :3

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
not full on support just a simple hex color change so my 80 vaporwave doesnt have poopy color in it

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Vaporwave colours are generally light blue, purple and orange on black, which is why the choice of colours in the vaporwave theme... EG:

And, as such, I will not be changing it... Also note that the theme will be maintained to fix bugs or issues, but I have no plans to actively develop it as a "proper" theme. It was a joke/experiment that I did to learn about the new forum software themes, and I happened to quite like the result which is why I shared it with you all.

So, yeah, going to close this topic as it's not something that's going to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.