GMC Forums Change orange in VaporWave theme?

S

SSJCoder

So, no polls.
Anyway, what do you think of the orange colour in the VaporWave theme? Would you like an alternate colour such as:
* lime green
* aqua
* purple
* blue
* light blue

feel free to post your thoughts/opinions !

O.Stogden

How is this any different to a poll? You're just asking people to type answers instead of click answers...

S

SSJCoder

How is this any different to a poll? You're just asking people to type answers instead of click answers...
because community chat is for chatting, and we are allowed (correct me if I'm wrong) to chat about topics which are not forbidden?
(as long as they are not off-topic - there's a section for that)

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
To Quote Nocturne
" I will not be changing it... Also note that the theme will be maintained to fix bugs or issues, but I have no plans to actively develop it as a "proper" theme. "
" If there is something that you don't like about the forum, then post in the Forum Issues topic to discuss it, and if enough people agree that there is indeed an issue then an official poll can be made or the issue can be resolved directly. "

That being said
I still think it should be a neon green/blue or an black light type glow color
yeet.pngyeet (1).png

EDIT: you could always change it yourself, the way I did that above is changing it in the console menu of google chrome and changing the hex color code for the selected color, if I really cared I'd make it a custom cookie that I'd make google store on my pc to load that edited color client side

Last edited: