• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Change GM2 html5 license to windows license

K

koozyo

I am trying to figure out how to change my GameMaker Stuidio 2 html5 license to a windows license. I have submitted support emails asking, but haven't heard a response and it has been weeks. I searched through the support area and couldn't find the information of how to switch licenses. I can find how to upgrade, but it doesn't cover what I need.

Anyone know where this information is at?

chamaeleon

I am trying to figure out how to change my GameMaker Stuidio 2 html5 license to a windows license. I have submitted support emails asking, but haven't heard a response and it has been weeks. I searched through the support area and couldn't find the information of how to switch licenses. I can find how to upgrade, but it doesn't cover what I need.

Anyone know where this information is at?
If you need Windows export, you buy the Desktop version and you will have it in addition to your HTML5 export within the same program. None of the purchase options are upgrades to any other, in the sense that one builds upon the other, they just add additional exports options. There is no switch to a different export path for you to take (unless YYG are feeling generous and does it for you anyway). Since you say it's been weeks, presumably you're out of the refund period (which may be as short at 24 hours). So in short, there's no information to point you to, because it doesn't exist. Unless something very unexpected happens, I'd say you are the owner of a permanent HTML5 license and it won't change for any reason whether you want it or not (unless you break the EULA, etc.)

Anuj Raghav

if you are looking to change export option from html5 to windows ( assuming you have both html5 and desktop modules) you can change the export option at top right section where target is shown ...click it and dropdown will open .
if you dont have desktop version you can still run you application in windows mode but you wont be able to export