• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Challenge.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Yes, I found the soundtrack to be just okay, not a masterpiece, not catchy, but just fitting for the movie. The best songs in the movie were the already existing Star Wars OST's HAHAHA!!!
The worst of all I think is a hugely missed opportunity to make a "Kylo Ren's Theme".

Roa

I can't remember any soundtrack from that movie. Also, I haven't even seen it yet and I plan to keep it that way.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
I suppose it's difficult for John Williams to compose something more memorable than his earlier scores. Probably not because of his limitations, but because this latest film just isn't as memorable. It's hard to re-create the viewers' experience from that first film. And that's a big factor in whether we remember a movie theme.

Still, anything by Williams is good. The man is a genius. Even his lesser known scores are highly regarded by music critics.

Many of his themes are iconic. Jaws. Harry Potter (first 3 movies), Indiana Jones. Jurassic Park. Star Wars. It's amazing one person could compose all these.