• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Graphics Centering sub images.

Sk8dududu

This might be something obvious, and I'm just trying to save my self some time because I have about 200 subimages and I don't want to manually center every single one. But is there a way to put every subimage in the very center of the available space at once? pretty much every sub image is a different size, so cropping wont work. It's kinda difficult to explain, but I have a rotating sprite, and it rotates towards the edge so it doesn't look quite right.

Edit: I figured it out, just used a different program. Would still be nice to know if this option is available in gm.

Last edited:

Toque

I’m not sure.

Animations for the same character are best the same size and centered. Sometimes off centre pending on what your doing.

Last edited:
If you import the first image into the sprite editor, then import the rest, I'm pretty sure it will give you the option to center them. This is assuming they are all saved as separate files.