Android Cat vs. Human

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by Jasnsathome, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Jasnsathome

Jasnsathome Member

In an effort to fully understand the process of publishing a game I have created this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companyname.meew
    unnamed.png
    A very easy to use Android game where you can play with your cat over LAN.
    While it is technically a complete app there isn't much content at the moment. I would greatly appreciate any and all suggestions, criticism , and comments on the functionality and potential features as well as the feasibility of continuing development on this concept. I am planning on adding more game mechanics and improving/adding content in the near future if there is any interest in the project. Thanks in advance for any input.

RichHopefulComposer and Kazumo like this.
  2. roytheshort

roytheshort The Village Idiot

Does it also work with dogs?

RichHopefulComposer likes this.
  3. Jasnsathome

Jasnsathome Member

I do not have a dog to test it with. But if it is a curious dog I do not see any reason they couldn't play. In theory any pet could play. If anyone has a dog, rabbit, lemur, iguana, cuddlefish, sheep, gecko, cricket, moose, eagle, squirrel, horny toad, spotted owl, ferret, monkey, boa constrictor, anteater, platypus, or other family pet they love and would be willing to test I would be very interested in the results.

RichHopefulComposer likes this.