Legacy GM card RPG

phillipPbor

I need to know, arrays, I think I like to make an 3D RPG for square enix, "CardCraft" a yu-gi-oh based turn based RPG game. you had to ether create your player as a guest with savings (story mode), or an account to play with friends (online). so you can play as your OC (human, bionicle, furry, ghost, anything) on this creative island. and you can collect cards, talk to MPC's, missions, card crafting. anything. the bosses are powerful and are collectible cards as you go along. so... this is the concept of my cards and battle.
well, suppost to be a 3DS game or PS1-3 game.

card.PNG
norm
spr_basic_1.png
melee
spr_basic_5.png
fire
spr_basic_20.png
earth
spr_basic_24.png

others.

what you think?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
My initial thoughts are: "Exactly what is the question?"

Are we supposed to express our general thoughts about the graphics you posted? Wrong forum. In fact, wrong community.
Are you unsure about how to use arrays? Please specify this and show some initiative about what you have tried to learn how to use them.
Are you looking for feedback around this project idea? Wrong forum. I'd move this to the game design forum if that's the case, but the opening post is such a loose train of open-ended thoughts that it is barely comprehensible and therefore is not a proper foundation for game design discussion.

In general, this topic is not a proper foundation for any form of discussion... so regardless of the exact circumstances, please try to condense your thoughts and to formulate a proper question. Then we can see where this goes.