• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Can't see Room Creation Code.

M

MadPropz101

I made my room at a size of 10000 by 10000 and now when i try to open the Creation Code it just takes me to a blank spot and shows nothing, is there a way to reset this so i can see the window again?
I tried making the Room Size default size again but it doesn't help.

gnysek

If you press "Creation Code" button again, it will center on code editor. I have same issue, and pressing twice every time solves it.

Carnivius

I'm having same problem. And when I click on it twice as gymsek says, this happens:

Everything below and at the side disappears and and the menu bar has it's drop down menus appear two rows lower than it should and I cannot quit GM normally but have to kill it via Task Manager. So yeah I cannot access Room Creation code at all and will have to work around it til it's fixed.

G

GraeChan

1. Save your project if need be.
2. In the navigation bar at top select "Layouts" then "Reset Layout"; click "Yes" to closing resources.
3. In the "Resources" menu on the right hand side click the arrow beside "Rooms" then double click on the "Room" you are working on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aton Yeh

2. In the navigation bar at top select "Layouts" then "Reset Layout"; click "Yes" to closing resources.
3. In the "Resources" menu on the right hand side click the arrow beside "Rooms" then double click on the "Room" you are working on.
Thanks a lot!
I also have this problem.

oldnoob

Thank you. Same problem and this solved it.