Can't run/debug my game

Discussion in 'Legacy GameMaker Community Tech Support' started by Vraxo, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vraxo

Vraxo Member

So everything was right a few minutes ago, but now when I try to run my game this happens:

Compile started: 3:44:01 AM
    "C:\Users\PARSAA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX78.040\GameMaker Studio Master Collection 1.4.1760 (www.<censored>.com)\GameMaker Studio Master Collection 1.4.1760\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /c /m=win /config="Default" /tgt=64 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /j=4 /cvm /tp=2048 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1760 /gn="Project2" /td="C:\Users\Parsa Afshar\AppData\Local" /cd="C:\Users\Parsa Afshar\Documents\GameMaker\Cache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="192.168.1.9" /hprt="51268" /o="C:\Users\Parsa Afshar\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_38975\gm_ttt_13114" "C:\Users\Parsa Afshar\Documents\GameMaker\Projects\Project2.gmx\Project2.project.gmx"
    Asset Compile finished: 3:44:09 AM
    Compile finished: 3:44:10 AM

And the window says:

GameMaker:Studio AssetCompiler has encountered a problem.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Could not load file or assembly 'BouncyCastle.Crypto. Version=1.6.1.0.
    Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=0e99375e54769942' or one of its dependencies.
    The system cannot find the file specified.

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2019
  2. TsukaYuriko

TsukaYuriko Q&A Spawn Camper Forum Staff Moderator

Hey there! This topic has been closed and your account has been banned as it seems like you are not using a legitimate copy of GameMaker. If you believe that a mistake was made and this is not the case, please contact the YoYo Games helpdesk with your licence details (and a link to this topic) and you will be permitted back on the forums.

3. EvanSki

EvanSki King of Raccoons

@TsukaYuriko I dont think the topic was closed its been 13mins

4. TsukaYuriko

TsukaYuriko Q&A Spawn Camper Forum Staff Moderator

whoopsie

EvanSki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.