• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Can't run/debug my game

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vraxo

So everything was right a few minutes ago, but now when I try to run my game this happens:

Compile started: 3:44:01 AM
"C:\Users\PARSAA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX78.040\GameMaker Studio Master Collection 1.4.1760 (www.<censored>.com)\GameMaker Studio Master Collection 1.4.1760\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /c /m=win /config="Default" /tgt=64 /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /j=4 /cvm /tp=2048 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1760 /gn="Project2" /td="C:\Users\Parsa Afshar\AppData\Local" /cd="C:\Users\Parsa Afshar\Documents\GameMaker\Cache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /hip="192.168.1.9" /hprt="51268" /o="C:\Users\Parsa Afshar\AppData\Local\gm_ttt_38975\gm_ttt_13114" "C:\Users\Parsa Afshar\Documents\GameMaker\Projects\Project2.gmx\Project2.project.gmx"
Asset Compile finished: 3:44:09 AM
Compile finished: 3:44:10 AM

And the window says:

GameMaker:Studio AssetCompiler has encountered a problem.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Could not load file or assembly 'BouncyCastle.Crypto. Version=1.6.1.0.
Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=0e99375e54769942' or one of its dependencies.
The system cannot find the file specified.

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Hey there! This topic has been closed and your account has been banned as it seems like you are not using a legitimate copy of GameMaker. If you believe that a mistake was made and this is not the case, please contact the YoYo Games helpdesk with your licence details (and a link to this topic) and you will be permitted back on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.