Can't reply to a post for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Uhfgood

Anyone else having this problem? I started a thread in Development and publishing and I got a reply and wanted to reply back to that, only when I hit "Post reply" it grays out the buttons for a moment and then sets them back to normal, but it doesn't actually post the reply.

Any ideas why?

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
That topic is "broken" somehow. I can't post in it either, or change any of its forum settings. I've reported it to the Admins.

Try making a new topic.

U

Uhfgood

That topic is "broken" somehow. I can't post in it either, or change any of its forum settings. I've reported it to the Admins.

Try making a new topic.
Thank you very much! -- Also it's possible it could be related to the person that replied to me. At the bottom of Bingdom's reply there's a dotted line and the text "IMGIMGIMG" where each 'img' links to something (3 image links). It might be something to do with that.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
(snip)...there's a dotted line and the text "IMGIMGIMG" where each 'img' links to something (3 image links). It might be something to do with that.
I don't believe signature links are responsible. And that member has posted in many other topics without issue.

Either way, I was able to remove that topic from view, so let's leave it for the Admins to investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.