• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Can't register?

V

vespervescent

I tried to submit help ticket for this, but submitting a ticket unfortunately requires you to, surprise, register an account.

Whenever I try to sign up for a yoyo games account it gives me a "something went wrong" page when I hit "submit". I saw a thread about this a few months ago posted by someone else, and the reason given for it by another user was a "high volume" incident. Would that be the case now? How long do I have to wait for this to be fixed?

Hope this is the right place to ask <:/

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
I'll move this to Community Tech Support.

Helpdesk ticket submission requiring account creation would be news to me... are you using this page?

I'm unable to help you with the actual issue you're facing, but hopefully that will put you on the right track to find who to ask for help.

V

vespervescent

I'll move this to Community Tech Support.

Helpdesk ticket submission requiring account creation would be news to me... are you using this page?

I'm unable to help you with the actual issue you're facing, but hopefully that will put you on the right track to find who to ask for help.
Yes, that was the page I was using. I just tried it again, and it went through this time! Thanks for moving the topic; hopefully someone will be able to sort it out.