• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Can't register for Gamemaker

T

Tai An Zhou

Register button is greyed out. Tried with IE as well with no dice. Can anyone help? I just want to download the program...

Dan1

I'm having the same issue and it seems a lot of people are, I can't create a build for my android project, my guess is that the Yoyo Games server is currently down

S

Swampling

Same issue here, register button doesn't work.

Trying to contact support is a funny joke, you have to make an account before you can contact support to tell them you can't make an account. o_O

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
The login on the contact form should be required only if you're requesting help with an issue other than an inability to log in (or register).

The release notes, and therefore download links, can be found here: https://gms.yoyogames.com/ReleaseNotes.html
You may need a working YoYo Account to use the software to the desired extent, though - if you can't reach support through the contact form, chances are the servers are down. In that case, there's nothing the community can do for you and it's just a matter of time until they're back up.