• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Can't pay through paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hexdump

Hi,

I wanted to get Gamemaker 2 but it seems there's no option to buy through paypal anymore. Am I missing something?

Cheers.

L

lek

Ha!!
Sorry for digging out this thread again. I am having the same prob.
The paypal button doesnt shown up per rmanthorp posted for my case.

I have previously purchased GM:S master collection , then "upgraded" to GMS 2, both paid through paypal.
But when i tried to "upgrade" Mobile export module today, the paypal option is no where to be seen.

Any idea?

Thanks

screen shots:

rIKmAN

Ha!!
Sorry for digging out this thread again. I am having the same prob.
The paypal button doesnt shown up per rmanthorp posted for my case.

I have previously purchased GM:S master collection , then "upgraded" to GMS 2, both paid through paypal.
But when i tried to "upgrade" Mobile export module today, the paypal option is no where to be seen.

Any idea?

Thanks

screen shots:

Just checked this and can confirm I don't see the PayPal button either.

I hope it's related to the server problems they have been having, because it was definitely there 1-2wks ago and that's the method of payment I also want to use.
Hopefully whatever the problem is gets sorted before 9th April when the discount offer expires.
EDIT: It's been extended until April 30th

@Nocturne @Mike @rwkay @rmanthorp
Any ideas or should it be reported to helpdesk?
I wanted to get UWP through PayPal / YYG as there is no discount available on Steam for that module.

Last edited:
L

lek

Hi all, just a quick update. I have dropped an email to support regarding the issue.
Support replied, apparently the team is currently updating the payment system.

They gave me a dedicated link with paypal option for me to check out.
Just completed the transaction smoothly. prob solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.