• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Can't open the room editor in one of my projects

L

Lahssoo

Hi,
I have a few test projects in GMS2 and on one (and only one) of them, I can't open the room editor anymore : the room is opened fullscreen, but no layer selection, tileset, brush, etc...

Is it a bug, or am I simply missing something obvious?

Mike

nobody important
GMC Elder
If you get this again, can you please file it and include the layout files so we can see what went wrong?

Carloskhard

If you get this again, can you please file it and include the layout files so we can see what went wrong?
Hi,I'm having that exact same issue.I've saved the level and the layout.Where do I send them?

The problems seems to be that once you close the window for room editor you cannot open it again unless you reset the layout.Windows in GameMaker2 are not very comfortable and have errors like this.Hope you can fix that.Thanks

Last edited: