Can't login to My YoYo Games account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Metatanium

So I am a GMS 1.4 user and unfortunately I Cannot get into the studio app or the yoyogames website. A couple of hours ago I tried to login through the app and received the message "User not Found". I tried different email addresses and different passwords that I may have used until I assumed I must have forgotten it. I then tried to login through the website to see if it was an issue with the gamemaker app and I received the following error: "Unable to log you in. Please check that your username and password are correct." I then tried to reset my password through both emails and sure enough my account did exist (which I knew), as I received the reset password email. After resetting my password (which I 100% remember) I proceeded to retry logging in through the app and sure enough I received the same "User not Found" error. Also tried logging in on phone. Same thing. I don't know what is going on but is my account broken? also ty for reading and i Didn't know where to post this so I thought here would be okay. I recently got a new computer and this is infuriating not being able to get in. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.