• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Account can't login to marketplace when I try and buy something

B

BlueSlime

can't login to marketplace when I try and buy something...

it does login via GM:S 1.99 but when i try and actually 'checkout' and buy something it doesn't let me login just refreshes the page... no error msg just refreshes the field

B

BlueSlime

can't login to marketplace when I try and buy something...

it does login via GM:S 1.99 but when i try and actually 'checkout' and buy something it doesn't let me login just refreshes the page... no error msg just refreshes the field

Ok well I kind of fixed it...

It was asking for me to accept the EULA... and then when i did it said I had to be logged it to do that....and it would never let me log in.

So, I when to the marketplace via firefox instead of inside GM:S 1.99 and then I accepted the EULA and the package I wanted to download refreshed inside GM:S

this is still a bug you guys should fix though. or warn people not to try and use the marketplace inside GM:S but use a regular browser instead.

A

AttaBoy

I've been having this issue also. I can't login from Firefox or within Gamemaker. It just keeps bringing me back to the login with no error message.

R

Renusek

Same here and in engine (steam version) recaptcha doesn't seem to work...

gnysek

Clear everything for all .yoyogames.com domains (cookies, internal storage etc.) and should be OK. Or try incognito mode.