1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Question - Account can't login to marketplace when I try and buy something

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BlueSlime, Mar 12, 2017.

1. BlueSlime

BlueSlime Member

can't login to marketplace when I try and buy something...

it does login via GM:S 1.99 but when i try and actually 'checkout' and buy something it doesn't let me login just refreshes the page... no error msg just refreshes the field

2. BlueSlime

BlueSlime Member

Ok well I kind of fixed it...

It was asking for me to accept the EULA... and then when i did it said I had to be logged it to do that....and it would never let me log in.

So, I when to the marketplace via firefox instead of inside GM:S 1.99 and then I accepted the EULA and the package I wanted to download refreshed inside GM:S

this is still a bug you guys should fix though. or warn people not to try and use the marketplace inside GM:S but use a regular browser instead.

3. ph101

ph101 Member

same problem today

4. AttaBoy

AttaBoy Guest

I've been having this issue also. I can't login from Firefox or within Gamemaker. It just keeps bringing me back to the login with no error message.

5. Renusek

Renusek Member

Same here and in engine (steam version) recaptcha doesn't seem to work...

6. IGameArt

IGameArt Member

I can't log in from Chrome. I can log in from the IDE, but haven't tried purchasing anything.

7. gnysek

gnysek Member

Clear everything for all .yoyogames.com domains (cookies, internal storage etc.) and should be OK. Or try incognito mode.

Binsk likes this.