• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Can't Login to GameMaker Studio 2....

I'm having the same issue, I can't log in to my GMS2 account anymore. I am a Steam user and no matter how I try, nothing work. Can't use the software anymore. Sounds like I'm not the only one in this situation...

I can log in using my credential on Google, but when I open the software via Stream, it doesn't work.

W

WumpusGames

[UPDATE: Rebooting the comp solved the issue for me.]

The same thing's happening to me (except that I'm not a Steam user). GameMaker Studio seems to think I don't have an internet connection, even though I do. Here's what my ui.log says about it:

[20:55:06:407(e6bd)] Inner exception:
[20:55:06:407(e6bd)] A task was canceled.
[20:55:06:433(e6bd)] LoadingState: StartUp
[20:55:06:535(e6bd)] LoadingState: Languages
[20:55:07:93(e6bd)] LoadingState: UserLanguages
[20:55:07:194(e6bd)] LoadingState: BeginUserLogin
[20:55:07:295(e6bd)] LoadingState: UserLogin
[20:55:07:395(e6bd)] CheckForUpdate : Skipping because internet is not available
[20:55:07:718(e6bd)] Analytics :: No Internet connection so bailing.
[20:55:07:719(e6bd)] Analytics :: No Internet connection so bailing.
[20:55:08:102(e6bd)] ShowInfoBox :: title="UserLogin_Expired", details="UserLogin_ExpiredDetail"
[20:55:13:496(e6bd)] ShowInfoBox :: title="UserLogin_NoConnection", details="UserLogin_CommonInternetProblems"
[20:56:26:640(e6bd)] InternalCheckForInternetConnection :: Unable to reach site https://www.google.com
[20:56:26:641(e6bd)] System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
at YoYoStudio.Core.Utils.HttpUtil.<>c__DisplayClass48_0.<InternalCheckForInternetConnection>b__1(String s, ParallelLoopState _state)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.<---

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cjphnk123

I am getting the no internet connection error as well still. Clearly I have internet but I cannot login and I cannot get the tutorials. Is there any fix to this? I just paid $40 for this.