• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Cant get my Android extension work [NOT solved]

GMS 1.4999
I tried to create a simple Android extension, but the result im getting is 'undefined'. What am i doing wrong?
To create extension i right click on it and choose - 'Add Android Source', but nothing shows up.
Here is my Java source code
Java:
package ${YYAndroidPackageName};

import ${YYAndroidPackageName}.R;
import com.yoyogames.runner.RunnerJNILib;

public class MainClass
{

public double AddTwoNumbers(double arg0, double arg1) {
        double value = arg0 + arg1;
        return value;
    }

}

Binsk

I haven't used GMS 1.4 w/ android for a very long time so I'm not sure if the following is still accurate.

Last time I made an android extension (w/ Java) I had to actually export the project to the device and run it for the extension to properly compile. Simply 'running' through the editor would not work and would give me errors.

Give it a go and see if it works.

I haven't used GMS 1.4 w/ android for a very long time so I'm not sure if the following is still accurate.

Last time I made an android extension (w/ Java) I had to actually export the project to the device and run it for the extension to properly compile. Simply 'running' through the editor would not work and would give me errors.

Give it a go and see if it works.
oh thank you man. First reply. Gonna try...