• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Can't get a compile to work to save my life

So I resolved the issue with GM2 not being able to connect to my local mac which its actually running on. The issue now however is that after its done building I get this output with no actual build in the folder:

3rd Party Mac Developer Application: no identity found

/bin/bash exited with non-zero status (255)

elapsed time 00:00:08.8880140s for command "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono" /Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes/runtime-2.1.0.144/bin/Igor.exe -options="/var/folders/8q/dz0tyzfn7ygb49qltm48hv5r0000gq/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/build.bff" -- Mac Package started at 10/05/2017 09:44:22
FAILED : Package Program Complete

Any help would be appreciated here.

Okay here is an update and I am not sure if the RIGHT solution but it freaking built my game! On this screen https://www.dropbox.com/s/epo6xx1rieialmv/Screenshot 2017-10-05 10.33.58.png?dl=0
I made sure and deleted the stand in text "Developer ID Application" from the field for Signing Identifier and it worked. Fingers crossed that it will continue to work.

I would have to assume that if I wanted to build for the app store I will need a real cert from apple. thats another battle for the future.

DANG IT! Okay so I updated to the new MacOS GM2 IDE build that came out today and it undid this work. The same fix I did last time did not work. Any help?

C

Cappa Games

3rd Party Mac Developer Application: no identity found

Did you make sure to create this in Apple Dev, then download it, install it and make sure to change the option so it all programs can access it?