• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Can't Export Executable GAME MAKER 2

S

supirorguy

I originally got a game maker license on humble bundle and it included ios android and windows executionable files, but now in game maker 2 the license works and i verified everything should be working but it just dosent, i clicked in the top right of the screen and it wouldn't let me select one any help here?

I

inkBot

Did you actually upgrade to Game Maker Studio 2, then? I also got my GMS 1.4 license through a Humble bundle, and it did give me access to the Game Maker 2 beta, but I still had to purchase the GMS2 license. It sounds to me like you're using a beta/trial version of GMS2.

gnysek

Can you check in your account on yoyogames.com you have a valid licence for full version, not a trial ?

S

supirorguy

Did you actually upgrade to Game Maker Studio 2, then? I also got my GMS 1.4 license through a Humble bundle, and it did give me access to the Game Maker 2 beta, but I still had to purchase the GMS2 license. It sounds to me like you're using a beta/trial version of GMS2.
No i have not, is there a way of upgrading my current license to a GMS2 one or would i have to buy a GMS2 license?

rIKmAN

No i have not, is there a way of upgrading my current license to a GMS2 one or would i have to buy a GMS2 license?
You will have to purchase a GMS2 licence, and the 1.4 licence you have will entitle you to a 40% discount on the same GMS2 licence.

If you are logged into your account with the valid 1.4 licences, when you click the "Upgrade" button to add the GMS modules to your basket you will get a window where you can select to apply the discount before you go to the checkout.

S

supirorguy

You will have to purchase a GMS2 licence, and the 1.4 licence you have will entitle you to a 40% discount on the same GMS2 licence.

If you are logged into your account with the valid 1.4 licences, when you click the "Upgrade" button to add the GMS modules to your basket you will get a window where you can select to apply the discount before you go to the checkout.
Thank You So Much