• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Can't export android.

sercan

Hi,
Here is my setups. What am i missing?

Ekran Alıntısı.JPGEkran Alıntısı1.JPGEkran Alıntısı2.JPGEkran Alıntısı3.JPG

and here is output:

Task :com.company.box:processDebugManifest
W:\com.company.box\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:27:3-86:17 Warning:
application@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:27 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
W:\com.company.box\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:28:5-37:16 Warning:
activity#com.company.box.RunnerActivity@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:28 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present

> Task :com.company.box:processDebugResources

> Task :com.company.box:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
W:\com.company.box\src\main\java\com\company\box\GMShare.java:22: error: package android.support.v4.content does not exist
import android.support.v4.content.FileProvider;
^
W:\com.company.box\src\main\java\com\company\box\GMShare.java:340: error: cannot find symbol
return FileProvider.getUriForFile(activity, activity.getPackageName() + ".fileprovider", newFile);
^
symbol: variable FileProvider
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
2 errors

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.company.box:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BU�LD FAILED in 8s
12 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 9 up-to-date

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe DONE (1)
C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe /d W:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
Error : Build Failed
Igor complete.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Your error message is telling you that Android Support Repository is not installed:
> Task :com.company.box:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
W:\com.company.box\src\main\java\com\company\box\GMShare.java:22: error: package android.support.v4.content does not exist
import android.support.v4.content.FileProvider;
Upgrade to GMS 2.2.5 or higher so that you can build without it. Remember to clean your compile cache (Ctrl+F7) before building, so that the IDE doesn't try to compile the source containing obsolete references.

sercan

Your error message is telling you that Android Support Repository is not installed:

Upgrade to GMS 2.2.5 or higher so that you can build without it. Remember to clean your compile cache (Ctrl+F7) before building, so that the IDE doesn't try to compile the source containing obsolete references.
It is already 2.2.5.481

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Weird, they should have removed the dependency on that when Google yanked Android Support Repository.

You can still try to install the withdrawn dependencies with this script, but no guarantees. Again, clean your compile cache and make sure you're using the latest runtime.

sercan

Weird, they should have removed the dependency on that when Google yanked Android Support Repository.

You can still try to install the withdrawn dependencies with this script, but no guarantees. Again, clean your compile cache and make sure you're using the latest runtime.
Thanks.
i have everything updated. i used to export before. maybe 8-10 months ago. now trying to figure out what has been changed.
GMS 2.2.5.481 Runtime 2.2.5.378

All configurations seem OK.
I use android studio 3.6.1 if it matters.

So where may be the problem??

Last edited:

sercan

Weird but i found the problem. It is extensions. There were two extensions I used to have. Google Services and share extensions. I removed all the files related to those, and it started to compile android export.