• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Downloading Can't download GMS 2.3 assets ("The requested version is not available for download.")

cgPixel

I've a permanent desktop license for GMS 2.x, but I can't download GMS 2.3+ assets on the marketplace.
Everytime I get the error " The requested version is not available for download.", I've already tried multiple assets.

Anyone else with this problem?
Deleted cache/cookies, disabled scriptblocker, tried another browser but with no luck so far.

Kind Regards

Attachments

obscene

I don't know how to work around the issue but I recently uploaded my first asset and noticed they allow you to upload 3 versions, one for 1.4, 2 and 2.3. I would assume next to nobody has updated their assets for 2.3 and many probably never will. If you can't download it through the IDE, possibly you could manually download the 2 version.