• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Cant Create Executable File GM2 DnD

G

GuggleIt

Hey, I'm new to GM2 and the community, so forgive me if this post is not in the right category.

I'm trying to execute a file from GM2, DnD on a Mac. I have a license for both Mac and Windows for 12 months. When I tried to execute the file, I got this error message in Output:

error: The specified item could not be found in the keychain.

/bin/bash exited with non-zero status (255)

elapsed time 00:00:04.8011800s for command "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono" /Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes/runtime-2.2.5.378/bin/Igor.exe -j=8 -options="/var/folders/1c/7mkyzt1146v4t7dt_96dvb880000gn/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/build.bff" -v -- Mac Package started at 01/14/2020 16:46:05
FAILED: Package Program Complete
For the details of why this build failed, please review the whole log above and also see your Compile Errors window.

I checked my Compile Errors, and there is nothing there. I would appreciate any help as soon as possible, as GameJam submissions are due in 5 hours

Thanks For Any Help!

rIKmAN

Is that the full entire output from the log from start to end?
If not, post the entire thing please inside spoiler tags.

Also, I don’t understand why you’d buy Windows and Mac 12mth Creators licences rather than buying a full permanent licence which last forever and covers Windows, Mac and Linux.

The price difference must have been pretty minimal?