Distribution Cant Create Executable File GM2 DnD

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by GuggleIt, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:57 PM.

1. GuggleIt

GuggleIt Member

Hey, I'm new to GM2 and the community, so forgive me if this post is not in the right category.

I'm trying to execute a file from GM2, DnD on a Mac. I have a license for both Mac and Windows for 12 months. When I tried to execute the file, I got this error message in Output:

error: The specified item could not be found in the keychain.

/bin/bash exited with non-zero status (255)

elapsed time 00:00:04.8011800s for command "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono" /Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes/runtime-2.2.5.378/bin/Igor.exe -j=8 -options="/var/folders/1c/7mkyzt1146v4t7dt_96dvb880000gn/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/build.bff" -v -- Mac Package started at 01/14/2020 16:46:05
    FAILED: Package Program Complete
    For the details of why this build failed, please review the whole log above and also see your Compile Errors window.

I checked my Compile Errors, and there is nothing there. I would appreciate any help as soon as possible, as GameJam submissions are due in 5 hours

Thanks For Any Help!