• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Can't connect Steam Account

A

Alkaris

Just as the title says, I can't connect my Steam Account from my Yoyo Games account page. I had just bought the Humble Bundle for the GameMaker Studio Pro with all the other stuff that comes with it for $15, I did send off a support ticket about this issue earlier, but I just need someone to make sense of this error I'm getting when I try to link my Steam Account.

So I go to the page where I activate licences and stuff, and I click the button link to link my Steam Account, the sign-in works, but then it throws an error on the Yoyo Games account page saying
This licence does not appear to have any modules.
What does this error mean? Does it mean the add-ons that come with it or what? I got those add-ons too when I paid $15. It's not connecting it to my Steam Account, or adding GameMaker Studio Pro to my Steam Library either like it says it'll do once it's linked.

A

Alkaris

I thought still be able to add to my Steam Library though because it's there to do that?

S

Shazard Bansraj

I think you'll get the Steam keys after 14 days? I registered all the modules to the Humble Bundle version of Game Maker Pro because I couldn't attach them to my Steam account. I would like to unlock the modules on Steam since I exclusively use that version.

I

IMGames

Well I am still waiting on my pro 1.4 too. I hope I get the keysfor both pro 1.4 and GMS 2 Desktop soon, I put in a ticket.