• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS cant compile to ios on catalina

RizbIT

upgraded mac to catalina
upgraded xcode to latest version
now i cant compile to the mac
i could before on mojave os

X://bin/GMAssetCompiler.exe DONE (0)
CreateiOSExecutableYYC
RunCommandOnMac xcode-select -p | sed 's/.app.*/.app/'
xcode-select -p | sed 's/.app.*/.app/'
osascript -e 'tell app "Xcode" to quit'
mkdir -p "/Users/mojavebook/GameMakerStudio2/iOS/GMS2IOS/BeatDrop"
mkdir -p "/Users/mojavebook/GameMakerStudio2/iOS/GMS2IOS/BeatDrop/BeatDrop"
mkdir -p "/Users/mojavebook/GameMakerStudio2/iOS/GMS2IOS/BeatDrop/BeatDropFromPC"
pscp Y:/BeatDrop_736D27C7_YYC\BeatDrop/ /Users/mojavebook/GameMakerStudio2/iOS/GMS2IOS/BeatDrop/BeatDropFromPC/
Renci.SshNet.Common.ScpException: scp: error: unexpected filename:
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.CheckReturnCode(Stream input)
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.Upload(DirectoryInfo directoryInfo, String path)
at ..(String , String , Boolean )
at Igor.iOSBuilder.CreateiOSExecutableYYC()
at Igor.iOSBuilder.Package()
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:00:26.0905759s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.2.5.378/bin/Igor.exe" -j=8 -options="C:\Users\Master\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -v -- iOS Package started at 06/05/2020 17:06:16
"cmd" /c subst Z: /d
Is GMS2 compatible with latest version xcode or is it some other issue?

basically GMS2 can connect to the mac, it closes Xcode if running on mac, it then creats the folder, but those folder are always empty

why does Apple have cretins working on the review team who talk to you in crptic clues. if they want you ask users to verify their email, why dont they just say "please ask your users to verify their email before logging in"..... instead you get like a paragraph going on about some policy and saying users must do something, we cant tell you what, but they should do sometihng, maybe to do with emails, maybe not, read this, and resubmit. And this is a service you are paying annual membership for and they taking what like 30% of your income...

S

Sam (Deleted User)

You could always disable quarantine. YoYo said that's against apple's terms, but apple makes disabling quarantine on apps an official feature of the OS, and I doubt apple would hand out such features if they didnt want people people using them. I asked YoYo to site their source on how that breaks Apple's terms and they failed to do so.

Edit:

Just realized this is about iOS. Which case this doesnt apply. What I said only applied to mac.

Last edited by a moderator:

RizbIT

where it says

elapsed time 00:00:22.9995770s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.2.5.378/bin/Igor.exe" -j=8 -options="C:\Users\Master\AppData\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -v -- iOS Package started at 06/08/2020 19:21:49
"cmd" /c subst Z: /d
Should it not read
"C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\runtimes\runtime-2.2.5.378\bin\Igor.exe"