• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Can't compile android build

For some reason I cannot make APK for a game I'm working on. It says the path is not supported however when I made new empty project in the same exact folder I could compile it without any issues.
Here are few last lines of log that shows the error.

edit: It's worth to mention that "Format podanej ścieżki nie jest obsługiwany" means "The given path's format is not supported"

GML:
AndroidEnvironment
Manifest Permissions
Manifest Metadata
Check GML functions
Licensing
DoSplash
System.NotSupportedException: Format podanej ścieżki nie jest obsługiwany.
   w System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
   w System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
   w System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   w Igor.AndroidUtils.(String , String )
   w Igor.AndroidUtils.(String , String )
   w Igor.AndroidBuilder.Package()
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:00:54.8298069s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.3.1.406/bin/Igor.exe" -j=8 -options="D:\GMS2 stuff\Local\GameMakerStudio2\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -v -- Android Package started at 12/06/2020 14:21:50
"cmd"  /c subst W: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0439734s for command "cmd" /c subst W: /d started at 12/06/2020 14:22:45
"cmd"  /c subst V: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0416440s for command "cmd" /c subst V: /d started at 12/06/2020 14:22:45
"cmd"  /c subst U: /d

elapsed time 00:00:00.0427259s for command "cmd" /c subst U: /d started at 12/06/2020 14:22:45
FAILED: Package Program Complete
For the details of why this build failed, please review the whole log above and also see your Compile Errors window.

Dublann

I'm having exactly the same issue since the last 2 new IDE:

en System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
en System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath)
en System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
en Igor.AndroidUtils.(String , String )
en Igor.AndroidUtils.(String , String )
en Igor.AndroidBuilder.Package()

I'm working in line with the NDK, SDK, JDK guide. I'm using the API29 for compiling and using the Android Studio version 3.5.3.

Is there any reason why it's happening?

Edit: for some unknown reason, icons were deleted. That was the issue.

Last edited:

Appsurd

I had a similar issue after upgrading from GMS 2.3.2 to GMS 2.3.7 and while using the GooglePlayServices extension.
It appeared that the Android Adaptive Icons had been gone. Just adding them again resolved the issue.