• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Can't compile Android APK

S

Smaex

Hi, So this is my first time creating a mobile game with GameMaker and i did everything excactly as the description said. SDK, JDK and NDK are updated (game maker checks it and it shows me that everything is ok). Now when I try to compile it starts to compile but then there appears a message:

Cannot open file "C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_1298\gm_ttt_70511\". The system can't find the path.

I looked it up and the path exists. Anyone know how to fix it?

Here is what it compiles so far:

"C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /fU="C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_1298\a80408.txt" /c /m=android /config="Default" /tgt=8 /tg="C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_1298\TextureGroups.txt" /to="C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_1298\TextureOptions.txt" /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /i=3 /cvm /tp=1024 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=1464 /gn="Bombernaut" /td="C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Local\Temp" /cd="C:\Users\maxco\Documents\GameMaker\Cache" /sh=True /dbgp="6502" /optionsini="C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_1298\gm_ttt_80950\Bombernaut.ini" /o="C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_1298\gm_ttt_80950" "J:\GameMakerProject\Bombernaut.gmx\Bombernaut.project.gmx"

Reading project file....finished. Compile Constants...finished. Remove DnD...finished. Compile Scripts...finished. Compile Objects...finished. Compile Timelines...finished. Compile Triggers...finished. Compile Rooms...finished. Compile Extensions...finished. Global scripts...finished. Final Compile...finished. Saving IFF file... C:\Users\maxco\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_1298\gm_ttt_80950\Bombernaut.droid Writing Chunk... GEN8 Writing Chunk... OPTN Writing Chunk... LANG Writing Chunk... EXTN Writing Chunk... SOND Writing Chunk... AGRP Writing Chunk... SPRT Writing Chunk... BGND Writing Chunk... PATH Writing Chunk... SCPT Writing Chunk... GLOB Writing Chunk... SHDR Writing Chunk... FONT Writing Chunk... TMLN Writing Chunk... OBJT Writing Chunk... ROOM Writing Chunk... DAFL Writing Chunk... TPAGE Writing Chunk... CODE Writing Chunk... VARI Writing Chunk... FUNC Writing Chunk... STRG Writing Chunk... TXTR 0 Compressing texture... writing texture texture_0.png... Writing Chunk... AUDO Writing Chunk... SCPT Writing Chunk... DBGI Writing Chunk... INST Writing Chunk... LOCL Writing Chunk... STRG Stats : GMA : Elapsed=1451,445 Stats : GMA : sp=7,au=2,bk=0,pt=0,sc=2,sh=0,fo=1,tl=0,ob=13,ro=2,da=0,ex=0,ma=10,fm=0x8280020