Android Can't build or compile?

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by mont266, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mont266

mont266 Member

Hi!

Usually I am game for spending hours trying to troubleshoot and figure things out myself but this is bugging me! This is my first time building for Android. I have my phone set to Developer mode, I have my device linked to GMS2. I have my NDK set up, SDK and JDK are also set up.

The first issue I had when building to my phone was that the architecture settings didn't support my phone and I had to build for Arm64. I fixed that easily. Now the second issue is whenever I try to build the project I get this error:

Code:
    Error : Android MIPS ToolChain directory "" does not exist
    I made sure NDK was installed in the SDK manager and I even tried re-installing the NDK manually from the website but still hasn't fixed the issue.

Tried restarting my computer too just incase, but it didn't help.

Anyone give me a hand here?
    Many thanks!

2. rIKmAN

rIKmAN Member

3. mont266

mont266 Member

Yeah, Went over it again there now just to be safe. I had the wrong version of JDK, re-installed and linked it to GMS2 but still getting the Toolchain error :(

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019