• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Cannot Login To Game Maker Or The website

L

liamx2000

I cannot update my details and I cannot login to game makers Website
it just says Uuid already been taken and the website is also screwed up because every time I try and go to a different part of the web page it just keeps taking me back to the "you must update your profile" so atm I can't even get on the support page to ask for help.
Also the website keeps doubling itself so basically it shows me two of the same update your profile sections.

Has anyone had this issue ?

B

BlobOfAwe

Yes it's been happening to me too! I don't know what the issue is

Same here. There's no way to resolve this I guess? Can't access account.yoyogames.com, nor yoyogames.com, making it impossible to attempt any self support. I guess my plans to work on my project today has gone down the drain. Restart pc, check if DNS blocked, check if AV block, reset modem, check permissions, etc. Nothing. Terrible distraction when today I'm all hyped with some ideas to try fix errors in my project. Since it's Sunday, I doubt anyone from GMS team is available to solve this. Guess nothing I can do except rant, pout, and wait impatiently, while I occupy myself with other activities. :mad: :(

Bluetail7

It has something to do with the server as you can't login in yoyogames.com
I guess it's under maintenance

J

Joe1212

this exact thing is happening to me. I was able to use gamemaker yesterday. I'm kind of mad because me and my friend have been working on a project and I haven't been able to login.

C

cnail

It is recommended to cancel the login to require an account password. Just verify the license. Put the account password in yyc to build this step. This will work at least, not in a daze, angry.:(

Finally got back in. :D

It is recommended to cancel the login to require an account password. Just verify the license. Put the account password in yyc to build this step. This will work at least, not in a daze, angry.:(
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you suggested. In any case, I'm back in after waiting several hours, without having to do what I think you might be suggesting to do. :)

Last edited:
B

bowsniper

Just made an account for this, having the same issue as the OP. Any updates or suggestions to get in?

B

bowsniper

Now, I would go drop them a message- but the problem I have is that I can't, because it requires me to update my profile information before allowing me to do anything. This is the problem, the update my profile information page won't accept any of my info, won't update, gives repeated errors such as "uuid has already been taken" and other such things and won't let me access any part of the site that requires me to log in. So I'm out of luck, I suppose.

K12gamer

I'm sorry (and glad) that I'm not the only one having this issue.

I felt like it was something I alone was doing wrong that was preventing me from logging in.

Been trying for several days now.