• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

UWP CANNOT CONTACT THROUGH SUPPORT MEANS: Cannot activate GMS:1 Humble Bundle key, key already used

F

Funplayer3s

Once upon a time I purchased a humble bundle that included Game Maker: Studio in it. I never redeemed this code, but it now lists as INVALID when I try to redeem it now. If I knew it was only 8 digits long I would have used it IMMEDIATELY. Purchased through Humble Bundle a considerable time ago I might add.

I can provide further details if necessary. I'd prefer a new code, or the person who used this code to have their product removed. They stole from me.

Currently I have NO LUCK TRYING THE SUPPORT TICKET SUBMISSION SERVICE. It continually says OOPS page not found, and all other forms of contact are impossible with the staff unless its through this website.

I've tested all the keys. GMSPro, HTML5 Module, Android module, iOS Module, Windows UWP Module. All invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:

rIKmAN

Once upon a time I purchased a humble bundle that included Game Maker: Studio in it. I never redeemed this code, but it now lists as INVALID when I try to redeem it now. If I knew it was only 8 digits long I would have used it IMMEDIATELY. Purchased through Humble Bundle a considerable time ago I might add.

I can provide further details if necessary. I'd prefer a new code, or the person who used this code to have their product removed. They stole from me.

Currently I have NO LUCK TRYING THE SUPPORT TICKET SUBMISSION SERVICE. It continually says OOPS page not found, and all other forms of contact are impossible with the staff unless its through this website.

I've tested all the keys. GMSPro, HTML5 Module, Android module, iOS Module, Windows UWP Module. All invalid.
Have you contacted Humble about this?
That would be my first step as that's where I purchased the keys.

How do you know they are all invalid?
You can't redeem the module keys until you have redeemed the Pro licence (and the error message states this) so it would be impossible to tell.

The marketplace is currently down, so the support site might be too.
This site isn't an official forum, it's a community forum and so only support would be able to help you with issues such as this - but I'd see what Humble have to say first.

F

Funplayer3s

I've received word from Humble. I'm not longer concerned.

Last edited by a moderator: