SOLVED Can you define an array in "variable definitions"

Geners

I like using this feature of gamemaker simply because it feels more organized. All of the key members of the object are all stored in a neatly formatted way. But I haven't seen a way to add a definition for an array in its functionality. I saw a list but I'm assuming this means a ds_list. I could be wrong but I can't find any documentation for this feature.

chamaeleon

I like using this feature of gamemaker simply because it feels more organized. All of the key members of the object are all stored in a neatly formatted way. But I haven't seen a way to add a definition for an array in its functionality. I saw a list but I'm assuming this means a ds_list. I could be wrong but I can't find any documentation for this feature.
Pick Expression, and put [1, 2, 3, 4], or whatever you wish the array to contain.

Nidoking

Maybe the manual needs a tweak then as the line I quoted implies it's a list unless Multi-select is ticked.
If you don't select Multi-select, then the variable has precisely one of the values listed, and the list is just a drop-down to choose which one. With Multi-select on, the drop-down has checks for each item, and you get an array of the selected items. It's an odd way to specify that, but it works out in the end.

rIKmAN

If you don't select Multi-select, then the variable has precisely one of the values listed, and the list is just a drop-down to choose which one.
Ah gotcha, I should stfu when I don't have access to the IDE to test before posting haha!