Question - Uploading Can´t upload my asset from GMS 1.4.1804 [Solved]

JaimitoEs

I had planned to upload my extension to Gms1 and it has been totally impossible. Every time I try to upload the Gamemaker extension it freezes completely, on the web it stays in a state of processing my package, but it never goes from there.
My question before giving more data ... Is it still possible to upload files for GMS1? Because mysteriously the web has fallen today, my seller id gave an error404 ... normally that error comes when the slug of a page are changed, or an internal server error. What's going on?
Also, until recently, an extension could be uploaded directly from the web, the button to upload versions are simply...disappeared, after trying to connect with the mentioned GameMaker version, it give me the possibility to upload a file, but is rejected because the "manifiest" file are missing... where is the location of the created package of a marketplace extension?

Last edited:

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
You can't upload GMS 1.4 assets to the Marketplace anymore, that has been shut off since the sunset last August. Other supporting online resources except for the release notes and registration server have been going offline gradually since then as well. One of the main points of 1.4.9999 is closing off access to these things so that you don't run into the freezes by accident.

JaimitoEs

You can't upload GMS 1.4 assets to the Marketplace anymore, that has been shut off since the sunset last August. Other supporting online resources except for the release notes and registration server have been going offline gradually since then as well. One of the main points of 1.4.9999 is closing off access to these things so that you don't run into the freezes by accident.
@FrostyCat well, not true at all...:D

rIKmAN

The functionality was removed from the 1.4 IDE in 1.4.9999 and was the main point in the release notes for that version, it will also give errors in previous versions for the reasons Frosty pointed out.

You can still upload them using the website though - as you have already found - but that's not what you were asking. :)

JaimitoEs

The functionality was removed from the 1.4 IDE in 1.4.9999 and was the main point in the release notes for that version, it will also give errors in previous versions for the reasons Frosty pointed out.

You can still upload them using the website though - as you have already found - but that's not what you were asking. :)
I tell you what happened. Actually, I was working on version 1.4.9999, I knew I couldn't upload an asset from it. The problem came to me when from the website, I could not create the first version of an asset in GMS1. There was simply no way, you could only upload it for GMS2.
When i´m downgrade to version 1.4.804, I tried to upload the extension from it, I get an error but, after this, going to the website I got the option to edit the uploaded file, from there, I simply replaced the failed file with the good one. But to my question that if you could continue creating assets for GMS1 has been answered.

Last edited: