1. Hey! Guest! The 31st GMC Jam will take place between Nov 16th, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Nov 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Can still purchase GM: Studio 1.4 keycode from a digital marketplace?

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by cokmakbulegecti, Jul 7, 2018.

1. cokmakbulegecti

cokmakbulegecti Member

Hello, I found a "GM: Studio 1.4 Android" keycode on a digital marketplace which is named "G2A". The thing which is confusing me is the keycodes don't sell on Yoyo Games marketplace, but when you on redeem page there is a tab which is available for GM: Studio 1.4 keycodes. To make the long story short, if I purchase the keycode from that marketplace can I redeem?

2. Dog Slobber

Dog Slobber Member

1.4 is being sunsetted at the end of the month. So assuming it can be registered it's only going to be supported for 3 weeks. That doesn't mean its going to stop functioning immediately but its's a matter of time.

Since they stopped selling 1.4, I'm not sure if keys can be registered anymore.

Many people have posted here before about problems with keys from G2A. If something goes wrong you're on you own.

Maybe.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  3. 00.Archer

00.Archer Member

Yes, you probably can. A friend did exactly that ~2 months ago.