• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Can still purchase GM: Studio 1.4 keycode from a digital marketplace?

C

cokmakbulegecti

Hello, I found a "GM: Studio 1.4 Android" keycode on a digital marketplace which is named "G2A". The thing which is confusing me is the keycodes don't sell on Yoyo Games marketplace, but when you on redeem page there is a tab which is available for GM: Studio 1.4 keycodes. To make the long story short, if I purchase the keycode from that marketplace can I redeem?

Dog Slobber

1.4 is being sunsetted at the end of the month. So assuming it can be registered it's only going to be supported for 3 weeks. That doesn't mean its going to stop functioning immediately but its's a matter of time.

Since they stopped selling 1.4, I'm not sure if keys can be registered anymore.

Many people have posted here before about problems with keys from G2A. If something goes wrong you're on you own.

To make the long story short, if I purchase the keycode from that marketplace can I redeem?
Maybe.

Last edited: