• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Can not login to leaderboard

Traversal

Hi, it is driving me crazy and I did try several tutorial on this topic.
I always get "not logged in".

In my Object on touch:

Code:
if os_type == os_android
    {
achievement_login();
    }
In its Async-Social:

Code:
var ident = ds_map_find_value(async_load, "id");
 if ident == achievement_our_info
    {
    var name = ds_map_find_value(async_load, "name" );
    var playerid = ds_map_find_value(async_load, "playerid" );
    global.OurName = name;
    global.OurId = playerid;
    show_message_async(global.OurName); //always shows "not logged in"

if os_type == os_android
       {
       achievement_load_leaderboard("CgXXXXq-P_LXXXXXQ", 1, 100, achievement_filter_friends_only);
       }
    else
       {
       achievement_load_leaderboard("CgXXXXq-P_LXXXXXQ", 1, 100, achievement_filter_friends_only);
       }
    achievement_get_challenges();
    achievement_load_friends();
    achievement_load_progress();
    }
I did add the GooglePlayservicesExtension and checked the box for Android-social "activate Google Services".

For "Google-Servives-ID" I did enter the number which was shown directly under my Games-name in Google Play Console.

My Leaderboard there shows:
Nr.: 1
Name: best players
ID: CgXXXXq-P_LXXXXXQ (redacted)

On the left side of the Google play console everything is checked green, without Game-Info (orange)
and "published" (gray)

siread

I had to build and upload my app to Google, then download it from the store in order for Achievements to log in. I couldn't get it to work at all with a local build.