• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

SOLVED Can not login GMS 2 and GMS 1.4

Hello, I just installed windows on my computer, it deleted all the applications of gms 2 and gms1.4 and I downloaded it from yoyogames website, then I logged into my account on yoyogames website every time. everything is fine, but when i login to gms 2 and gms 1.4 software, i keep getting error like below image. With gms2, the error has the following content: Authentication failed. Please verify your username and password and try again.
While the error with GMS1.4 is: Fatal Internal Error: Code #1341.
Please help me to solve this problem asap.
error login gms 14.PNG

It looks like you're running version 1.4.1788, you should upgrade to 1.4.9999 and see if you still have the issue.

BTW your email is not covered up
Thank you so much.
I deleted gms 1.4.1788 and reloaded 1.4.9999 but when installing it still shows the above error and is it's version 1.4.1788? I have checked the installation software again and I have completely deleted GMS1.4.1788, no longer this software, so why does it keep showing the error of gms 1.4.1788 but not gms 1.4.9999 even though I installed as gms 1.4.9999 and completely deleted gms 1.4.17888?
I am now able to log into gms2

I have uninstalled and removed gms1.4.1788 completely, and downloaded gms version 1.4.9999 and installed fresh but it keeps giving me the same error, I don't understand why.
user admin.PNG
gms14.PNG

Because I deleted gms1.4.1788 but when i go to windows it still shows the gms1.4 icon but when I go to control panel to look for software it doesn't see it anymore (because i have obviously uninstalled it), also i deleted gms1.4.1788 from the drive in the admin file? So does it still exist?
still left gms14.PNG
control panel.PNG