Android Can not install two of my apps on Android

H

HenrikoNumberOne

Hello! I am having trouble with installing both of my apps on my Android device. When I try to do that, it simply says "failed to install the app, error -505". They are two completely different apps, and they have different package names and different details in the keystore. I also tried disabling all their permissions in the global game settings, but nothing works.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Genetix

Are you getting that message when compiling an APK with your device attached? Or when trying to install existing APK files to your device after successfully compiling them?

H

HenrikoNumberOne

Are you getting that message when compiling an APK with your device attached? Or when trying to install existing APK files to your device after successfully compiling them?
Thanks for the response!

The error occurs when I try to install the existing APK. I have tried different apps, but all of them make this error appear.

Genetix

I'm sure you've probably checked - but have you enabled your android device to install 3rd party (not from Google Play) apps in the developer settings?

H

HenrikoNumberOne

I'm sure you've probably checked - but have you enabled your android device to install 3rd party (not from Google Play) apps in the developer settings?
I have, and it works just fine if I install only one of them at a time. But I can not have both installed on my phone at the same time