• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Can me and my friend share an account?

Hi! I hope all is well, Me and my friend had a question. We are currently working on a game, but I am coding all of it right now, until he gets a computer. When he gets a computer, will we be able to share an account and work on the same game, if so what is the best way we could do this? We have tried looking up these questions but have not found a clear answer. Any help is appreciated.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
No, you can't share the account. The best way is for your friend to either be completely uninvolved in the coding, or purchase a separate license.

And I don't understand how anyone can still "have not found a clear answer" when there are numerous posts like these around:

Your Friend can buy the simple cheap license for windows only (50€ i think) can do the coding there, and the final compile for android etc can be done from your full account.