Design Can i use those on my game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethian

Greetings...

I can't make my game an original one, as i'm not good at programming, i can't even mess up with code making something original! because there is something related to "vulnerability..."

That's why i'm making my game an original game that uses the most notable original material of another game... it's like using a sound effect from another game knowing that it's used on that game and not something else, right?

Wait! if i use something copyrighted on my creations... i don't need to claim as my own... just put something on the credits such as "Based of (The other game)"? and "Sound effects by (Original Creator)"?

Or something else?

I won't publish my game on Steam, but i'll publish it on social media instead... isn't commercial use?

Also, no permission required because is hard?

Giving credit is not the same as acquiring permission, otherwise you'd never see any copyright infringement, take-down requests, or lawsuits ever in history.

K

Kaine

Wait! if i use something copyrighted on my creations... i don't need to claim as my own... just put something on the credits such as "Based of (The other game)"? and "Sound effects by (Original Creator)"?
No...

If you don't have permission from the author, you do not have any legal right to use someone else's creation. Simple as that.

curato

I would say if you can't do any art then why not try opengameart.org and see if you can find some stuff you can use.

E

ethian

Giving credit is not the same as acquiring permission, otherwise you'd never see any copyright infringement, take-down requests, or lawsuits ever in history.
No...

If you don't have permission from the author, you do not have any legal right to use someone else's creation. Simple as that.
(Misunderstands stuff at first, then corrects all the stuff he said, then says something that he wants to say since one time)

If they disagree to make my game include the same gameplay as Undertale because is something copyrighted, i'll have just two options with my project:
  • Keep programing painfully (Just kidding) my game from scratch... at least, there's something original on it.
  • Make my game an Undertale fangame.
And i can't program 2 stuff hard to program, and for this i need to use an Undertale engine to get this issue fixed...

And the thing of vulnerbility i mentioned before, will be active and i go crazy if i program those from scratch...

And i'm sick of Undertale...

And i can't take this of Undertale changed the world, making PJ Masks and Paw Patrol be a fashion between the kids, and make young ones wear very short socks with ugly visual results... socks aren't only for make the shoes be confortable!

Grrr!!! Undertale is an Iluminati!

An Iluminati that changed the world!

An Iluminaty that is disguised as Merlín!

:mad:

Sorry... but i discovered Undertale didn't changed the world after all...

So i was kidding all this time! What do you think?

The world change was because i moved home.

I moved home since Undertale came out for 1st time...

Some months after the official launch of Undertale...

Well... i don't know, but...

One more thing to know... as i can't figure out something about my project...

Can make my game be a reskin of Undertale but with original story, names, and characters?

(Drumroll Plays)

Last edited:

Toque

If you want original?

Make a RPG with your own story and characters. Much more fun!!

You don’t need undertale. I believe in you.

Or you want to make a parody of undertale?

Last edited:
E

ethian

Make a RPG with your own story and characters. Much more fun!!
Yeah... Is actually what i'm doing...

But i can't use the traditional RPG combat system because i can't stop thinking about people says it's boring to play...

a combat system where you dodge the enemy's attacks on a fun way is better! Even for me! (Do you agree?)

That's all I can think of about my game... Sorry...

I said before i'm not good at programming and i'm even lazy to mess up stuff to make an original videogame!
Or you want to make a parody of undertale?
Yes! or something else...

My own Undertale!

With my own Ideas for a game like it! Heck yeah!

Well, i won't publish it on steam, and theorically everything is possible...

Last edited:
Maybe you could take the traditional RPG combat system and do something else with it, something unrelated to how Undertale did it.

Like experiment with how much damage you can deal over how much damage you can take. Integrate a slot machine in the combat system or something.

I said before i'm not good at programming and i'm even lazy to mess up stuff to make an original videogame!
Worst you can do is not try. No one said it would be easy. Perfection takes time, nobody is born a good programmer just like nobody is born a good athlete. ;)

Niels

Check out the game Lisa, it's made in rpg maker and uses basic jrpg mechanics, but still makes it feel fresh and original.

E

ethian

Thanks for everything, but i'm editing a downloadable .gmx that isn't making the game crashing... i'm changing the positions of the objects and i'm making that .gmx a reskin with different plot...

Also, i'm still afraid of swear words... and after all, i don't like the traditional rpg system...

Also, i like my commetaries more than people's than contain swear words for some reason...

E

ethian

Hey!

I was outta my house and i was thinking...

Well, i now had a final decision for my project:

"I won't make my game have the notable gameplay part of Undertale because i didn't seen something similar on something else, remarking that this is not allowed to do. I'll better make my game be as it was before of original... it's better to make something of my own, original-looking than stolen-looking, right?"

Meanwhile i was busy editing an editable & downloadable .gmx of Undertale... here's an screenshot of it....

But now, i scrapped it.

And i'll start over with the .gmx of my project again...

And no more "start over" of my project... i'll better program all what i don't know to program, knowing how to program, plus all what i know how to program (more fun)... with what is too complex to edit by myself... i'll ask for more help to get what i was always waiting...

But the main topic of this thread isn't over... i have some doubts about copyright that i forgot... i'll renember them all later...

E

ethian

What a short answer that worths a lot!

Also, i need to confess i use the programs used to make Undertale to make my game... Undertale also gave to me things that even made me make something new!

Also, i still don't renember those forgotten doubts...

GMWolf

aka fel666
Make it a parody of Undertale, then you can use as much material as you like ;)

Wait no, don't do that, that's a terrible idea!

E

ethian

Wait no, don't do that, that's a terrible idea!
I even readen the small text. You're right, is a bad idea after all...

After all, i don't want to ripoff anything...

I like my original game idea, too... just a bit... i'm waiting to see how the boss battles will turn out...

That original idea is a Cuphead-inspired conbat system...

Another similar bad idea is make my game year-inspired... all the events of my game are inspired on all the events i lived on a past year...

I had that idea, but i scrapped it because i wanted to make my game shorter, easier, and fun to make... now i can't restore it because i can't stop thinking it's a bad idea after all, because with this idea, i can make my game be plagiarized, and it will be harder and longer to make...

Meanwhile, this is an screenshot of my game right now... in pre-alpha again... reboot that will be the last time...

(Smoother edges of all the resized sprites made by me.)

Wait! An Undertale parody or...

...A better version/alternate universe like Undertale DDD by TheKing35?!

For some reason, the Touhou-inspired attacks make me to know how to program those in GM:S... How to do it?

Sorry, but i'm still disagree with the Undertale parody/better vers./AU idea... i just did this to show Undertale DDD, something rad i watched when i was watching Nat Geo Kids for 1st time last year...

Last edited:
K

Kaine

Be very careful here...

'Parody', 'free of charge', 'fair use', etc... aren't free tickets to using someone else's intellectual property. As soon as you use a single piece of audio, graphics, and so on from any game, then you need to be prepared to lawyer up. And you will loose.

E

ethian

Be very careful here...

'Parody', 'free of charge', 'fair use', etc... aren't free tickets to using someone else's intellectual property. As soon as you use a single piece of audio, graphics, and so on from any game, then you need to be prepared to lawyer up. And you will loose.
I was going to do that when i was with the idea... but with this, the idea is still bad after all... sorry

E

ethian

I renembered one of the doubts!

I detect one sound effect is uncopyrighted because is used on something else besides the place where i heard the sound effect for 1st time... also, i detect one sound is copyrighted because is used in just one place...

All i said is true?

I detect one sound effect is uncopyrighted because is used on something else besides the place where i heard the sound effect for 1st time... also, i detect one sound is copyrighted because is used in just one place...

All i said is true?
False. Just because you heard the sound in one place and not another still doesn't give you the permission to use it. If the sound you heard is part of a commercial product, likely it isn't able to be used anywhere else.

You can either generate your own sounds using an online sound generator or grab a sample from a free sound library. It's literally what they're there for.

E

ethian

If the sound you heard is part of a commercial product, likely it isn't able to be used anywhere else.
if the sound is original and is from a commercial product, i can't use it... Thanks!
Also, what with Undertale and its fact of used sound effects from other games like EarthBound and Mario Paint? Isn't this ilegal? What's up about this?
You can either generate your own sounds using an online sound generator or grab a sample from a free sound library. It's literally what they're there for.
I can make my own sound effects in FL Studio, and record sound effects via muy phone's recorder, no matter the reverb, it heards good anyways with background music.
Also, i heard there is a new sound effects webpage from BBC with all the sound effects made on the story...
and for some reason, i also use the cartoon sounds, too... all of them are uncopyrighted because i heard they're used in several places.
But i have issues with have them all...
I actually made a forum about the issue, bit nobody helped me...
I'll update it later for make people help with it...

K

Kanugane

To be honest... if you ever come up with things like: I am going to copy/paste undertale but reskin it to make it original... - don't make games at all. Your excuse '2 hard to programm ' and 'program from scratch' are an insult to those who create the games, like Tobby Fox with his Undertale. He spent years, developing the game. Trying to combine features of other olds games together to bring an experience that would -satisfy- him.

And he wasn't event a pro when he started. He had to learn the engine first. So.. why does that stop you? Learn the engine first, before making a game. Then plan your game strategy first. Hell, you should learn the engine and make your first, simple, game. Like.. space shooter. If you don't know how to program and already plan to make an rpg like Undertale, there is only one true path: Do it by trial and errors. And this development will take -year(s)-.

I don't want to offend you. But you should review your own words and decisions. Watch tutorials, experiment. You can take Undertale as an inspiration, that is alright. But that's it. Tobby Fox used inspiration from other games when he was developing Undertale. Like.. the choice of fight or pacifist was already presented in another game (Shin megami tensei was it?) and he used that idea for his plot/story.

If you stumble upon issues you can't solve. Then it's alright to ask on the forums. Like.. 'I want my player to move but it doesn't move, here is my code' etc etc.
All in all. If you use original ideas of other games, it won't make your game original. Public will simply call you a thief or anything alike. And believe me. If your game becomes a noticeable one and it will be as you want it to be right now. You will drown in crap, that will come from the journalists/players/creators of other games/etc.

If you make everything by yourself (art, music, sound, code, story, characters) no one will ever have any arguments to put against you. It takes time, it takes passion and it takes effort. But it gives you lack of burecracy and copyright/law issues.

E

ethian

I am going to copy/paste undertale but reskin it to make it original
I was going to do this, with an downloadable Undertale fan-made .gmx... the photo of adove is the .gmx edited by me... it did not look like that when I downloaded it, it looked more identical to the original Undertale... i edited it because i have complaints of Undertale's visuals, especially screen resolution and frame rate.
However, i was going to edit the story to make it more original, but, i was thinking so much the original combat system is copyrighted becaue is used in one just place so, i scrapped the darn idea... isn't Undertale, commercial? How they did to make Undertale commercial?

Your excuse '2 hard to programm ' and 'program from scratch' are an insult to those who create the games, like Tobby Fox with his Undertale.
Wow... i can't believe it...

He spent years, developing the game.
Just 2 years and nine months...isn't so long for me... Cuphead spent 7 years being developed! That is much for me.

Trying to combine features of other olds games together to bring an experience that would -satisfy- him.
Combine ideas for get a personally satisfactory experience? Is almost the same i was doing with my game! Combining ideas into something that makes me and kids like me go nuts... if i think goodly after all... nevermind.

So.. why does that stop you?
I didn't knew how to start goodly, so i started on a different way...
Learn the engine? why i didn't came to this much before!

Also, other of the barriers is the complexity of the code... well...

Complexity makes people ankward... but with extra streght, i can do it!

Learn the engine first, before making a game.
Thanks! isn't the most important to be a great, inspiring developer like the one from the Gamejolt game "AfterStory"?

But how i do it? Read the entire manual?

Also, did Toby Fox and the developer of AfterStory buy the assets from the Marketplace? I would like program everything from scratch...

Not just those developers...

Also, the one who did this:

and this:

You can take Undertale as an inspiration
I took this for inspiration since i first worked on my game... also, other media like Cuphead and Nat Geo Kids...

E

ethian

what with Undertale and its fact of used sound effects from other games like EarthBound and Mario Paint? Isn't this ilegal? What's up about this?
They still doesn't answer to this important question... just because maybe some of the sound effects i use are copyrighted...

N

nlolotte

Nope: You make games!
Start small: a simple pong game for example.
Keep making small projects, learning new features with each new project.
GMWolf has given you some solid advice here. Not a single person on this forum has been able to make games without lots of practise, trial and error. You can't expect to be good at something straight away, it just seems you're here looking for an easy ride. Unfortunately, like all of us, you're going to have to read the manual (relevant to what is not working) and try and fix it so you can learn.

You cannot use copyrighted assets, ideas, etc... It's ok to be inspired by awesome games but:
  • No one wants to play a rom hack, edit, fan game.
  • It's not fun for you making a game that already exists.
I think you need to go back to the drawing board and get all this undertale, cuphead BS out of your head. Game dev is a fun hobby and if you are only using game maker on the premis of "It only took 2 years and 9 months" to make a game and get rich, you'll find nothing here for you.

E

ethian

GMWolf has given you some solid advice here. Not a single person on this forum has been able to make games without lots of practise, trial and error. You can't expect to be good at something straight away, it just seems you're here looking for an easy ride. Unfortunately, like all of us, you're going to have to read the manual (relevant to what is not working) and try and fix it so you can learn.

You cannot use copyrighted assets, ideas, etc... It's ok to be inspired by awesome games but:
  • No one wants to play a rom hack, edit, fan game.
  • It's not fun for you making a game that already exists.
I think you need to go back to the drawing board and get all this undertale, cuphead BS out of your head. Game dev is a fun hobby and if you are only using game maker on the premis of "It only took 2 years and 9 months" to make a game and get rich, you'll find nothing here for you.
"Is not fun to make an preexistent game", "Fangames and ROM hacks aren't popular", "Undertale & Cuphead stuff"... "Game Development is a fun hobby"...

Thanks for all this... game development is fun? for me is something harmful, but nevermind... i just need to keep in mind why is fun... right?

Well, let's show some of my inspired ideas that make my game original...They're also creative because i shown those ideas before and they said they are creative...
They're ready to put in the game!
  • Combat system is a shooter platformer like Cuphead instead of Undertale's.
  • Instead of killing villains, you wet them all this summer with a water pistol for fun... with magical water to turn those villains from bad to good. This is better than killing, killing is ugly.
  • Making stuff for adults-only family-friendly, better versions of Homestuck and Hotline Miami on the universe of my game.
What do you think?

Last edited:
E

ethian

Tobby Fox with his Undertale. He spent years, developing the game. Trying to combine features of other olds games together to bring an experience that would -satisfy- him.
Wait! talking about it... i want to tell a couple of things...

My game's main purpose is also to be a personal satisfactory product!

As i didn't liked Undertale over time and it inspired to make a game similar to it, i decided to make a videogame that is Undertale, but with new characters (As i have the ability of make original characters by myself), more worlds, and more... in order to fix all what Undertale made me dislike it over time.

Well, because of copyright, one of the less important parts for my game after all are now scrapped, making the game more original, but at least i'm still with the most important things for the game! those are: Feel like you're watching an animated movie at the cinema when playing it, and correct all what disliked me Undertale over time!

Well, the project is still in production with the dislike of cancel it because i want the game for have fun with it at front stuff that makes feel me anxiety for extra fun (I used Undertale to do it before), also, for demoster what i can do.

So, what do you think?

K

Kaine

Just 2 years and nine months...isn't so long for me... Cuphead spent 7 years being developed! That is much for me.
Well you started in March, so you have 2 years and three months left. And you still haven't written a single line of code or created any assets (only talking about ripping other peoples assets).

E

ethian

Just make your game and worry about all that later.
They said me this various times, don't worry, i'm still working for the game!
Well you started in March, so you have 2 years and three months left. And you still haven't written a single line of code or created any assets (only talking about ripping other peoples assets).
Hey! isn't true! At least i wrote many lines of code ultimately! Since a few days... well, i restarted the project like 10 times since march, and it's officially enough!

I think mentioning the same thing 55 times on one page is impressive.
(Laughs out loud because of that!)

Also, please answer all the missing questions i asked before before closing this thread, ok?

Last edited:
E

ethian

I have more doubts about copyright...

I used a piece of leitmotif from something else unintentionally, What's up with this?

I can't use visual designs from something else, or modifique them and claim them as my own, right? No.

I thinked about the concept of copyright and i guess i understood it. If i use a piece of copyrighted material on a media that is mine, will be ilegal because it will officially claimed as my own as the media of mine is totally claimed as my own, naturally...

So, i can't use any idea that isn't mine in anywhere that is mine as my stuff will be declarated officially as mine in its entirety? No,

Because is act of theft, right?

What about the fact of Undertale used instruments of other videogames?

Well, i had forgotten this video has the answer for the question...

The video says Toby Fox was careful to not violate any copyright laws using the instruments from other videogames, as the little beeps from retro videogames may be not something that someone legally owns, making me thinking he just avoided making the instruments play exactly the melodies from the places where the instruments come from, playing original melodies now copyrighted instead. That sounds me simple.

Originally was going to use instruments from other videogames like Undertale did, one of the instruments are from Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island...

Well, i later scrapped the idea because i didn't want to steal the original idea from something else, well, something similar occured when i was mixing chiptune with real life instruments... well, i later knew that idea is also used in other media besides Undertale, so, i decided to use it anyways... or i actually can't?

N

nlolotte

I have more doubts about copyright...

I used a piece of leitmotif from something else unintentionally, What's up with this?

I can't use visual designs from something else, or modifique them and claim them as my own, right? No.

I thinked about the concept of copyright and i guess i understood it. If i use a piece of copyrighted material on a media that is mine, will be ilegal because it will officially claimed as my own as the media of mine is totally claimed as my own, naturally...

So, i can't use any idea that isn't mine in anywhere that is mine as my stuff will be declarated officially as mine in its entirety? No,

Because is act of theft, right?

What about the fact of Undertale used instruments of other videogames?

Well, i had forgotten this video has the answer for the question...

The video says Toby Fox was careful to not violate any copyright laws using the instruments from other videogames, as the little beeps from retro videogames may be not something that someone legally owns, making me thinking he just avoided making the instruments play exactly the melodies from the places where the instruments come from, playing original melodies now copyrighted instead. That sounds me simple.

Originally was going to use instruments from other videogames like Undertale did, one of the instruments are from Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island...

Well, i later scrapped the idea because i didn't want to steal the original idea from something else, well, something similar occured when i was mixing chiptune with real life instruments... well, i later knew that idea is also used in other media besides Undertale, so, i decided to use it anyways... or i actually can't?
You need to have a game first before you consider music and graphics.

You can't copy a motif or melody but you can use similar sounding instruments. Look into the laws surround sampling. In the 90s it caused a big ruccus in the rap community when producers started sampling songs.

Toque

Ethian use that focus and energy on making the game.

Copyright is your friend. Every original sound and character you make is YOURS!!

Take 5 minutes and make a simple character. Smile it’s yours. That must make you feel good?

Cool eh?

Hey make a character and post. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect.

Close YouTube. Open gamemaker. Open piskel. Open fun.

E

ethian

You can't copy a motif or melody
I know it, but you're talking to the entirety of a melody/motif, i just used small parts... well, there's nothing to worry about because i even saw cases of other media using small pieces of melodies/motifs from other media... what do you think?
Ethian use that focus and energy on making the game.

Copyright is your friend. Every original sound and character you make is YOURS!!

Take 5 minutes and make a simple character. Smile it’s yours. That must make you feel good?

Cool eh?

Hey make a character and post. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect.

Close YouTube. Open gamemaker. Open piskel. Open fun.
Forcing me to work on my game? Don't worry! i'm working on it without stopping!

The truth is I can't work in my game forever, i must have breaks occassionally.

And i use the breaks sometimes to resolve problems like the one from this thread.

Talking about "It's mine", we forgot to talking about plagiarizing.

"Plagiarize is when i blatlantly ripoff something and i claim it as my own", some character designs of mine are edited versions of characters from other media i saw... what's up with this? i can just have a little piece of plagiarized material, but not the entirety of an product, right?

E

ethian

Hey!

I was watching an Undertale video and thinking...

Sorry, Undertale videos made me think when watching them but i'm sick of Undertale... some other alternative?

I want to show a list of what makes my game original and not a ripoff:
  • Cute characters that have pacman-shaped pupils
  • Monsters that have sharp claws on their hands and feet
  • Music that makes you jump off the chair and dance.
  • Villains with cape that are ninjas.
  • There is no black, white and grayscale.
  • Ninjas that wear cowboy hats.
  • More than 7 bosses and 7 worlds.
  • You have to jump a lot.
  • Just one happy ending.
  • It's like a cartoon, or an animated movie.
My game seems to have Mario inspiration.
Also, the children's channels my dear young cousin watchs.

That is inspired of a list of content Undertale have that is featured in the video i saw:
  • Horned monster that protects the humans.
  • Sadist Flower.
  • Main character is a human in a world of monsters/youkai who may or may not want to exterminate everyone.
  • That one boss that keeps coming back everytime you think you won the battle.
  • The bosses talk to much.
  • Music that make you shiver.
  • Fourth wall Breaks.
  • Shy Scientist.
  • Cute undead monsters.
  • You have to dodge a lot.
  • Most of the times it's six bosses
  • 314159 ending screens.
Undertale seens to have Touhou inspiration.

Sorry, but do this is fun! :D

Toque

Heheh!

Ah! And don't forget to answer to the missing questions! Please!
I don’t know any alternatives to undertale. I’m not a RPG guy.

I would make my own story and characters and just not focus on the plagiarism.

Not sure what else I can say. If you post things people could probably give opinions.

Your project sounds like fun. Focus on fun.

E

ethian

I would make my own story and characters and just not focus on the plagiarism.
Your project sounds like fun.
Well, after all i'll just do what i want... But removing everything i feel they violate copyright laws... Despite not knowing what is it exactly... But nevermind...
Well, what i feel that violates copyright laws are just references after all. The thing that will make the product have the copyright issues is the product in general, not one small thing of the product, that is just something... Right?
So, i won't do that... it's for keep the fact of "my project is a combination of my favourites", a fact that makes me go nuts, and my project is supposed to make me go nuts.

So, thanks for everything.

However, i have another issue to solve with the project... Is about the quality...
And, did you know the vídeo that says "Is the Emoji movie illegal?" includes the topic of copyright?
Thinking about the Emoji movie and its badness males me worry about my project's quality...

Toque

Well, after all i'll just do what i want... But removing everything i feel they violate copyright laws... Despite not knowing what is it exactly... But nevermind...
Well, what i feel that violates copyright laws are just references after all. The thing that will make the product have the copyright issues is the product in general, not one small thing of the product, that is just something... Right?
So, i won't do that... it's for keep the fact of "my project is a combination of my favourites", a fact that makes me go nuts, and my project is supposed to make me go nuts.

So, thanks for everything.

However, i have another issue to solve with the project... Is about the quality...
And, did you know the vídeo that says "Is the Emoji movie illegal?" includes the topic of copyright?
Thinking about the Emoji movie and its badness males me worry about my project's quality...
Make it the best quality you can. It won’t matter to me or anyone here about the quality. Not important to worry yourself.

I’ve made lots of poor quality games. No sleep lost. No one yelled at me.

I would normally say make the best quality game you can afford.

Last edited:
E

ethian

I’ve made lots of poor quality games. No sleep lost. No one yelled at me.
i also laugh with hilarosly bad stuff, but i can't stop thinking they makes children be spoiled...

Well, i'm here again to shown another original idea for my game!
And it's:

In my game, you can be two great kind of dude, a wizard that can turn all the villians from bad to good (To get the Magical Ending), or a dodger that refuses to die and makes the adversaries be tired of attacking (to get the "Tirer" Ending), all vía the options of the battle system "Magic" and "Dodge", and don't forget the other options "Item" for heal, and "Run Away!" to be a coward and get the Coward ending.
Using the "Magic" option will allow to shoot the adversary with run and gun fun, but "Dodge" doesn't allow to do it, just allows to dodge what the adversary uses to attack you.
Didn't noticed it's violence-free?
Generally family friendly media has unviolent problem resolution, right?
I still don't implement it yet, but i can't wait to do it!

So, what do you think?

Last edited:
C

coryru

Honestly I think you need to stop thinking and just start doing. I find the best game design found by trial and error. Just start building your game and soon enough you will start to discover the exact design that you want. For example just still down and make your "Magic" option don't even think about any other mechanic until that part is fun. Then move on to the next mechanic. Rinse and repeat next thing you know you have a game made. TA DA!

E

ethian

I have new doubt...

At the beginning, i envisioned my creations to have some stuff that are actually copyright infractions or lack of license or something else... but because of that reasons, at the moment of try to make them reality they didn't made reality/has made reality but in an different way, making those stuff to turn put different than their original form.
One example is the sound effects... i always wanted to add cartoon noises to all my cartoon creations, but i discovered the public that isn't the people who work for sound effects for cartoons can't do 100% the same as the people that work on that work mentioned adove... because i can't get all the cartoon sound effects... i tried it but i couldn't get all unlike the people with sound effect work that has the entire pack that isn't avaiable for the public (Right?)
My game now uses like the 40% of all the cartoon noises... the other 20%, is also what i want to use on my creation, they are currently placeholders that are actually rips of the TV shows that i like, that contain the rest of those noises... that even where avaiable for download for make people get those other noises without external noises on another thread of mine... that's illegal...
So, as i can't use/get the rest of the noises with external noises and i can't get them (Version no external noises)...
Can i make my own versions of that noises?

GMWolf

aka fel666
Just Make your game!
Seriously, you can worry about removing copyright infringing assets when it comes to publishing.
For now, just being able to focus on development is what you need.

E

ethian

Just Make your gam
Working on my game is a long work that i can't continue with it forever, i said i have breaks, also, i use this website if i'm bored, and i have more doubts... wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.