Can I make This on GMS2

C

Cozen7734

Can I make something like this game on GMS2 ? I have never made anything on GMS2 before.

How long would it take for me to make something like this ?

How much experience should I get before attempting to make this ?

I'm not going to say the name of the game or I might get in crap or something but I added a screen shot as an attachment.

Attachments

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
My magic 8-ball says "maybe".

There's no way for any of us to estimate your capabilities, limitations and learning speed, or the technical aspects of a game based on a screenshot.

That aside, the standard answer to this type of question is "it most likely is technically possible to do, whether you can do it is unknown".

I'll move this to Programming. If there are any specific questions you would like to ask, please do so, as it is impossible to accurately answer any question you have asked so far.

Yes it is very possible. However if you are not experienced with programming than this is much to ambitious. I would recommend doing a few tutorials. Break the big game down into mechanics and make a few single mechanic games. Depending on the time you put in and your personal learning curve you could make a janky version with basically no polish within a year or so... If you have zero experience.